This residential kitchen project by The Kitchen Group is a sophisticated open plan kitchen designed by our showroom in Tumbridge Wells. It perfectly implemented our MINERA range to create a central island unit in dark grey, with a special matt lacquer finish to provide a muted counterpart to the white gloss worktops cut from Verona 20mm quartz. While the central island had a sink unit installed, the wall units had a Neff induction hob and oven installed. This contrasted blend of gloss white and matt grey provide a modern feel to a traditional space, blending seamlessly with the main rooms of the house.
Included in this kitchen are:
- White gloss worktops cut from highly durable 20mm Verona quartz.
- Appliances integrated or hidden into the cabinetry, including fridges, oven, dishwasher, and wine cab
- MINERA Special Matt Lacquer cabinetry in dark grey.
- A Quooker Pro3 Fusion Square Brushed Chrome sink, installed into the central island, with Quooker Scale control.
- A Siemens 60cm Fully Integrated Dishwasher
- A Fisher & Paykel 900mm Wide French Door Fridge & Drawer Freezer
- A Neff Slide & Hide Pyrolytic Oven
- A Neff 80cm Flexinduction Hob
- Caple 30cm 1 Zone Wine Cab
A fantastic example of a successful open plan kitchen design, the kitchen unit is non-intrusive on the rest of the area and injects a modern design into a traditional space. The colour coordination between the two primary materials of the kitchen is tastefully done and remains discreet in line with the residential property.