This residential kitchen project delivers a unique modern kitchen in a traditional looking space. The exposed brickwork that stretches a huge way across the kitchen adds depth and colour to this kitchen which utilises a silver and grey concrete cabinetry finish throughout. The silver and grey cabinetry delivers an elegant concrete and stone effect that compliments the space. The way it’s combined in this kitchen project makes it look like they were created to be paired together with the contracts of colour. This kitchen also includes the colour Brasilia throughout which really compliments the silver and grey concrete stone effect. Overall, this kitchen delivers an incredible finish leading to a sophisticated space.
This silver-grey concrete kitchen design includes:
- A silver and grey finish throughout across the cabinetry delivering depth in colour which works well with the exposed brickwork.
- With scribed 60mm wood veneer shelves crafted within the sloping ceiling and offset with mirror splashback
- The worktop is a cultivating Neolith Calatorao that is 20mm thick with bevelled edges and a matte finish silk.
- Floor to ceiling cabinetry where possible with the oddly shaped ceiling.
- Whereby tall floor to ceiling cabinetry ceilings is not possible, cabinetry has been perfectly customised to slot into the ceiling and wall space.
- Each concrete effect cabinetry has been fitted with recessed colour coated lacquered handles for an elegant and seamless finish.
- LED warm white lighting has been superbly fitted to the inside of cabinetry above appliances to deliver ambience to the space.
- The sink is fitted with a Quooker premium Pro3 Flex Black tap which sits within an 1810 Zen 15 gunmetal kitchen sink.
- Appliances throughout the kitchen are mostly Miele. There is a single oven Miele appliance fitted within the floor to ceiling cabinetry.
- A Miele microwave is also implemented which doubles up as another oven, giving ample space for your kitchen appliances and cooking needs.
- There is also an integrated dishwasher Miele branded fitted behind the concrete effect recessed handle cabinetry.
- A Miele Vitroline Cooking appliance, which is perfect for slow cooking and is installed within a touch and push to open draw.
- The cooktop is Bora, who design innovative cooktops whereby the extractor fan is built into the cooktop, so no need for overhead appliances. This kitchen makes use of a black Bora X pure surface, that has an integrated cooktop extractor.
- A Neff built in washer and dryer hidden behind the concrete effect cabinetry.