Crediton Hill was a residential kitchen designed by our kitchen showroom in North London.
This residential kitchen is designed using LEICHT’s IKONO range delivering laminated concrete effect cabinetry with an elegant white Dekton Opera worktop. This kitchen fully displays the uniqueness of how LEICHT’s kitchens can make use of any type of space to create a kitchen space. The concrete effect cabinetry with the white worktops adds depth and style to this space making it a dream kitchen.
This laminated concrete style cabinetry and white Dekton Opera worktop kitchen includes:
- LEICHT’s IKONO range which delivers a liton plinth colour which delivers the cultivated colour we see across the cabinetry.
- Full floor to ceiling double stacked wall unit cabinetry with the concrete effect which allows for additional and ample storage.
- Linear LED lighting location underneath the cabinetry for additional ambience lighting.
- The IKONO range kitchen has been fitted with a Blanco Andano sink, which is connected to a Blanco Catris-s Flexo in matt black to create an engaging and classic sink area.
- The appliances including in this kitchen include a Siemens and Miele.
- A Siemens IQ500 Built in fridge and freezer which is perfectly hidden behind the liton cabinetry.
- The dishwasher is Miele branded seamlessly integrated into the kitchen cabinetry.
- The floor to ceiling cabinetry also includes a Miele microwave and oven giving the appliances needed within the kitchen
- There is also a Miele Induction hob built streamlined into the kitchen worktop.
- The worktop in this kitchen is a Dekton Opera that is 20mm in thickness around most of the kitchen, which increases to 160mm at the breakfast bar seating area which has been built and mitred up by outstanding stone mason craftmanship.