This residential project in Surrey was created by The Kitchen Group using a wide-ranging mix of LEICHT units, including the SYNTHIA and CLASSIC-FS ranges. Artfully blending the deep indigo colouration of the CLASSIC-FS range with the tasteful wood finishes of the SYNTHIA range, this kitchen brings a refined atmosphere and retains the traditional qualities of the property.
Included in this kitchen are:
- SYNTHIA Laminate Wood Decor tall cabinetry, with Highland Oak Finish
- CLASSIC-FS cabinetry with Indigo colouration
- Unistone Carra Misterio 30mm Quartz Worktop, double beveled and with sink & hob cutouts
- Toughened glass backing panel, glossed, installed along hob side run
- Siemens appliances including:
- Warming Draw
- SiemensFlex Hob
- Siemens compact combi oven/microwave
- Siemens Single Oven
- Caple Fridge & Freezer Units
- Air Uno Slimline Ceiling Extractor Unit
- Kohler Sink Iron Tones
- WI3124 Wine Cooler in black glass
The bold tones of an indigo finish throughout this kitchen are brought into relief alongside exquisite cabinet units with a wood finish, and natural light coming from letterbox windows. This bespoke kitchen by The Kitchen Group beautifully optimises space with the tall cabinet units that provide abundant storage, and combines natural finishes with striking, naturally arresting colours to create an open space that works for the whole household.