A residential property project based in Teddington, London. This open plan platinum kitchen has been fitted with a large island that is further complimented with an end of island breakfast table that easily fits 6 table stools. This kitchen offers character, depth and space and truly making this kitchen the heart of the home.
This kitchen includes:
- A substantial amount of storage which mostly sits against the main wall.
- The wall starts with a flawless platinum cabinetry whereby the doors can be tucked away down either side of the cabinetry keeping its contents out in the open or tucked away.
- The platinum colour then continues across the upper-level cabinetry adding great depth and contrast with the white wall splash back and worktops that are fitted across the kitchen.
- Just underneath the platinum cabinetry there is LED lighting for additional light into this elegant kitchen.
- Beneath those cabinets you will then find the floor level cabinets have a subtle natural white without the shine, all fitted with recessed cabinetry handles.
- Across the floor level cabinetry, you will find a Blanco Undermount Steel Sink installed with a Chrome Tap.
- At the end of the main kitchen wall, you will find appliances which includes:
- Two Siemens Activeclean ovens
- A Siemens warming drawer with 4 settings
- Additional appliances within the kitchen include:
- A stainless-steel Siemens Microwave oven fitted into the platinum cabinetry
- LAB built in flush gas hub
- Fisher and Paykel wide fridge and freezer
- Siemens Fully integrated dishwasher
- The island is what really makes this kitchen. The platinum cabinetry has been fitted to the base with a white 20mm silestone desert silver worktop added on top to deliver ample room for all your kitchen needs.
- Then there is also a breakfast table added on the end of the breakfast table which is complimented with a thick worktop to make the kitchen the place to socialise.