North Cross Road
LEICHT’s CONCRETE kitchens are always characterful and authentic. Finely structured concrete surfaces made with great workmanship are skilfully combined with top quality wood to produce a stunning result. This unique mixture of industrial materials contributes to a beautiful contemporary kitchen space, where functional storage is carefully hidden behind smooth, structured materials.
Liquid and coloured concrete is poured by hand and then polished and lacquered to appear matte to give this kitchen it’s unique and attractive look and make it suitable for long lasting use.
This beautiful open kitchen includes:
- LEICHT’s CONCRETE island in a charming off-white colour contrast, which elegantly takes on the function of a breakfast bar while remaining fully integrated to the kitchen worktop.
- LEICHT’s CONCRETE handleless pullout units with anti-slip mats to help secure items within drawers and provide ample storage space for kitchen essentials.
- A stainless-steel worktop in a vintage finish, which includes a seamlessly welded lab gas hob and sink to ensure a fully smooth and structured look. This worktop is made with hot-rolled stainless steel, making it a solid and robust part of the kitchen at around 6mm thick.
- The sink has an added Quooker cold water filter to produce water as pure as bottled water from the tap.
- This kitchen is fitted with a Neff Slide & Hide Single Pyrolytic Oven, a Neff Compact 45cm Oven with Microwave and Neff Warming Drawer.
- Other appliances include a Fisher & Paykel French door fridge and drawer freezer.