This stunning kitchen was created using LEICHT’s SYNYTHIA range, utilising contemporary kitchen ideas to push the boundaries of kitchen design. The clever positioning of units and a mixture of natural materials and textures helps blend this kitchen beautifully into the surrounding home, creating a flawless and usable area that blends into the available space.
This laminate wooden style cabinetry and quartz worktop kitchen includes:
- LEICHT’s SYNTHIA handleless cupboards in highland oak laminate, which adds depth and warmth to the room and blends flawlessly with the existing kitchen fixtures, while allowing for ample storage without taking up valuable floor space.
- BONDI-C handleless cupboards in merino for a clear and calm kitchen architecture that balances with the natural textures and tones present in the kitchen.
- Quartz worktops in Caesarstone Primordia with a smooth concrete finish that blends seamlessly with an undermounted kitchen sink and hob.
- A smooth concrete worktop finish for the centre island, adding structure to the kitchen and allowing several people room to sit and socialise.
- This kitchen is fitted with Blanco Subline 480/320-u Silgranit® Puradur® Lh Bowl Jasmin sink undermounted into the solid worktop.
- Other appliances include; Siemens built in freezer, Siemens built in fridge and a fully integrated dishwasher, oven and induction hob built into the worktop.