A residential property project based in Wimbledon had us install a meticulous stone oak kitchen. The attention to detail spans from one end of the kitchen to the other. This particular project included a large amount of space, spanning from the main section of the kitchen to the other end ensuring ample worktop space, appliances are fitted in the best spots and lighting is available throughout.
This kitchen includes:
- A meticulous stone oak finished kitchen which has been complimented with white worktops, white gloss cabinetry and full LED lighting spanning a majority of the floor level cabinetry.
- The main kitchen area has been fitted with white gloss cabinetry with a majority of cabinetry starting from the floor to worktop level.
- The floor to worktop level kitchen cabinetry has had recessed handles added and there is LED lighting spanning its way around most of the cabinetry.
- A Zenduo stainless steel kitchen sinks has been fitted with a Blanco Carena-s chrome pull out tap.
- The worktop across the kitchen is a 20mm Quartz Ceaserstone that has been polished in white. The edge detail has been bevelled to deliver a slopping edge.
- The stone oak across this kitchen has been implemented within the main part of the kitchen, spanning floor to near ceiling cabinetry that is hiding away full kitchen appliances integrations including:
- A Miele integrated fridge with dynamic cooling and a 308-litre capacity
- A Miele freezer with LED lighting, 8 drawers and an ice maker
- A stainless-steel Miele Pureline cooking microwave which doubles up as a oven
- A stainless-steel Miele Pureline coffee machine controlled by sensors and even includes Wi-Fi to control its settings.
- Additional appliances across the stone oaks kitchen include:
- An under counter wine cabinet with a classic finish. It’s completely stainless steel across the door and square handles and internally has been complimented with LED lighting.
- A Miele dishwasher Core range which has been fully integrated
- A black range cooker that is 110cm wide fitted within a dedicated space.
- Gutmann built in extractor
- Finally, on the end of the stone oak whereby a majority of appliances are, there is a significant amount of shelfing storage.
- On the opposite wall of the stone oak cabinetry with appliances there is more of the beautiful cabinetry fitted to be a glass cabinetry.
- At the other end of the kitchen space the white gloss cabinetry is again present with the stone oak effect. The white cabinetry includes the stainless-steel wine cooler and the above worktop you will find the elegant stone oak as a backsplash and also with floating shelves offering LED lighting.