The Old Saw Mill
The Old Saw Mill
This residential project located within Kent had installed a state of the art, all white LEICHT kitchen. The lacquered white gloss is very much prominent across this kitchen visually being able to see a high white gloss kitchen. The sleek design has been complimented with all white walls to ensure the overall theme is continued.
This white gloss kitchen includes:
- A combination of lacquered gloss and frost white colours.
- The worktop is a quartz Caesarstone Misty Carrara with a pencil edge detail. The thickness is 20mm which simply adds to the sleek look and feel of this all white kitchen.
- A combination of white cabinetry:
- There is floor to worktop base unit cabinetry either side of the width of the kitchen, with additional wall cabinetry higher up, which doesn’t come out as far as the lower cabinetry.
- On one side, the floor to worktop cabinetry has a Caple stainless steel wine cooler in the middle with cabinetry either side.
- The other side benefiting from numerous amounts of white cabinetry space.
- Separating the lower and higher cabinetry on both sides is a frosted dove grey glass, which adds depth to the room and helps the LED lighting underneath the cabinetry reflect well in the kitchen.
- In the middle of the kitchen, you will find a huge kitchen island with a large white worktop. Placed within the island you’ll find a high-end Siemens Induction Hob, which allows you access to viewing the entire kitchen while preparing meals.
- Against the back wall you’ll find fall to near ceiling white gloss cabinetry which helps to seamless store a majority of the high-end appliances.
- Amongst the high-end appliances, you’ll find:
- Siemens Compact Coffee Appliance which is built into the kitchen.
- Siemens Single Oven with a stainless-steel trim which has high end functionality
- Siemens fully integrated dishwasher IQ500 which has touch control
- Siemens iQ700 warming drawer
- Siemens Compact Microwave
- Liebherr Built in fridge and freezer
- LED light has been fitted to the kitchen above all the cabinetry to deliver a warm subtle atmosphere as well as just underneath the upper cabinetry.